domingo, agosto 21, 2005

Chilito

-Yes, may I help you?
-Yeah, let me get, uh, three tacos with no lettuce, a chilito and a nacho with...
-Excuse me sir, but we do not have the, how do you say? CHILITO.
-A chilito, a chilito, you know what I'm saying, the uh...
-No sir, I do not know. We have no chilito as you say. This is Tacoland, we only have the fresh vegetables with pita loaf. We have no chilitos.
-Man fuck that! I'm looking at this shit right on the menu. I want a chilito!
-Perhaps, instead I make for you a fresh slice of tomato and pita, no?
-What the fuck!?! I want a mother fucking chilito man!
-Yeah?.... Fuck off!
-What?!
-Fuck off!
-Hey fuck you mutha fucka!
-No! Fuck YA!
This is an interlude rigth after the Bring It On track in The Amazing Jeckel Brothers album By ICP (insane clown posse) that I find quite funny.

0 comentarios: