domingo, octubre 30, 2005

Met someone

I met someone today. Someone who I'll never really meet. Meet him.

"And I knew Billy Clinton became one of the boys when he bombed Iraq. Remember that? It was just a little news story for two days, isn't that interesting? He launched 22 cruise missles against Baghdad in retalliation for the alleged assassination attempt against George Bush which failed. We killed six innocent people, launching twenty two, I think three million dollars-a-piece missles on Baghdad, killing six innocent people. Umm...I think that's a little bit overdoing it if you ask me. You know what we should have done? We should have embarrased the Iraqians. You know what I mean? Here's how we could do it: WE should have assassinated Bush, and said "That's how you do it Towelhead, don't fuck with us!". And see, if Bush had been the one who would have died there would have been NO loss of innocent life."

His about right ain't he?

0 comentarios: