lunes, octubre 31, 2005

Imagine

Imagine I were to leave here

What would happen if they told me I was to die? What would I feel? What would you feel?
Do you think you have a say in my life? Do you really?
Will I let myself die and rot? Or will I fight it?
Is there anything, anyone that I should live for?
Am I scared of death? No. I'm really not. Not of mine. Of my mother's I am.

I can forgive. I can forget... I forget too easily. I just think I shouldn't. Cause then I feel like I do now... selfish.

Imagina que me voy.

¿Que pasaria si me dijieran que me voy a morir? ¿Que sentiria? ¿Que sentirias?
¿Crees que pueder opinar de mi vida? ¿En serio lo crees?
¿Me dejaria morir y pudrir? ¿O me pelearia?
¿Hay algo, alguien por quien tendria que vivir?
¿Le tengo miedo a la muerte? No. De verdad que no. No a la mia. A la de mi madre si.

Puedo perdonar. Puedo olvidar... Olvido muy facilmente. Creo que no deberia. Porque despues me siento como ahora... egoista.

1 comentarios:

Autorretrato dijo...

A la muerte no creo que le tengamos miedo...es a la falta.