jueves, septiembre 01, 2005

Lágrimas

Unsteady. so unsteady. ever changing. can't be quiet. even quiet i'm not. forgetful. i cry. sometimes i feel. i stop hiding. and i feel. too strong? or not enough? uneasy. don't say i'm pretty. i'm not. i don't want to be. i want to cry and don't know why. do i love you? what is love? i don't know! i'll be strong. and get over it. tears. they come. as if to prove i live. i feel. i call. but you don't answer. i yell. no one hears. intoxicate me. make me feel like another. don't want to be me. i forget to be me. i forget i can feel. close it up. put it away. and forget about it.

tears fall. tears fall. i call. i wish i had you. but i guess i've lost you. ache. i ache. my heart aches. but i'll go on pretending not to feel. forgeting that right now my world has fallen.

2 comentarios:

vitorio_parranda dijo...

gracias por tus saludos...

una cosita, tu eres la prima del pablo o no???

eso

chauuuuuuuuu

vitorio_parranda dijo...

podrias explicarme como hiciste para poner esa pistola como fondo de tu blogspot?

quiero hacer algo parecido

vale

chauuuuuuuuu

victor jara