miércoles, diciembre 08, 2004

Surprised...?

I'm not going to prentend anymore. I don't like your lifestyle and I don't want to be like you. I'm not into the games you play. I have plans in my life that you don't understand. I don't dream of getting married, I don't dream of money, I don't dream of things that I just can't have. I try... to be... the best I can. My friends say I'm weird, one of them asked if I was ok... Yeah I'm ok. I'm better than ever! 'Cause I'm being myself and not trying to be someone else. If I don't like your lifestyle, it doesn't mean I don't like YOU. But to me some things are more important than others. I was lost, but now I've found my way... or at least something to be mine. I wanted to pretend I hadn't lived all I lived but I can't do that anymore because, like that, I would never be myself. If my actions and my thoughts show what I've seen, what I've done and what I've felt, then I could show you a part of life that you've never seen.

Just be. hehehe

0 comentarios: